Self-Help Center


     Detailed information on how to complete the forms, number of copies needed, and how to file the forms at the court.

Forms To Get A Default Judgment.  First,  more than 35 days [45 days if your spouse was served outside California] have passed since you had your spouse served with the Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage Or Legal Separation.  Second, your spouse has NOT filed a Response And Request For Dissolution Of Marriage or Legal Separation.  If both conditions are met, then complete the following forms:

Request to Enter Default-FL-165.pdf

Declaration for Default Judgment-FL-170.pdf

Property Declaration-FL-160.pdf

Property Declaration-Continuation-FL-161.pdf

Spousal Support Declaration-FL-157.pdf

Declaration Regarding Service of Disclosure Docs-FL-141.pdf



Income and Expense Declaration-FL-150.pdf

Declaration of Supervised Visitation Provider-FL-324.pdf


Child Custody & Visitation Order-FL-341.pdf

Attachment 7.e(4)-MC-025.pdf

Supervised Visitation Order-FL-341(A).pdf

Child Abduction Prevention Order-FL-341(B).pdf

Children's Holiday Schedule-FL-341(C).pdf

Physical Custody Attachment-FL-341(D).pdf

Legal Custody Attachment-FL-341(E).pdf

Notice of Rights & Responsibilities-FL-192.pdf

Child Support Order-FL-342.pdf

Child Support Order-Non-Guideline Attach-FL-342(A).pdf

Non guideline statement-MC-031.pdf

Income Withholding Order-FL-195.pdf

Spousal Support Order-FL-343.pdf

Attachment-MC-025-att 3.e.pdf

Property Order-FL-345.pdf

Property Order Attachment-Community Assets.pdf

Property Order Attachment-Community Debts.pdf

Property Order Attachment-Separate Property.pdf

Notice of Entry of Judgment-FL-190.pdf