Self-Help Center


     Detailed information on how to complete the forms, number of copies needed and how to file the forms at the court.

Forms To Get A Default Judgment With A Marital Settlement Agreement.  First, more than 35 days [45 days if your spouse was served outside California] have passed since you had your spouse served with the Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage Or Legal Separation.  Second,  your spouse has NOT filed a Response And Request For Dissolution Of Marriage or Legal Separation.  Third, you and your spouse have prepared a Marital Settlement Agreement.  If yes to all three conditions, then complete the following forms:

Request to Enter Default-FL-165.pdf

Declaration for Default Judgment-FL-170.pdf

Decl Re Service of Decl of Discl-FL-141-Petitioner's.pdf

Decl Re Service of Decl of Discl-FL-141-Respondent's.pdf

Stipulation & Waiver of Final Disclosures-FL-144.pdf

UCCJEA Declaration-FL-105.pdf



Notice of Rights & Responsibilities-FL-192.pdf

Notice of Entry of Judgment-FL-190.pdf