Self-Help Center

Instructions on completing the forms & filing.doc

Detailed information on how to complete the forms, copies needed, and filing the documents at the court.  Download or print out the forms by order of reference in the instructions.​

Forms To Complete A Judgment With A Marital Settlement Agreement. First, more than 35 days [45 days if your spouse was served outside California] have passed since you had your spouse served with the Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage Or Legal Separation.  Second,  your spouse HAS filed a Response And Request For Dissolution Of Marriage or Legal Separation.  Third, you and your spouse have prepared a Marital Settlement Agreement.  If yes to all three conditions, then complete the following forms:

Appearance, Stipulation & Waiver-FL-130.pdf

Decl for Default or Uncontested Judgment-FL-170.pdf

Decl Re Service of Decl of Discl-FL-141-Petitioner's.pdf

Decl Re Service of Decl of Discl-FL-141-Respondent's.pdf

Stipulation & Waiver of Final Disclosures-FL-144.pdf




Notice of Rights & Responsibilities-FL-192.pdf

Notice of Entry of Judgment-FL-190.pdf