Self-Help Center

Instructions on completing the forms & filing.doc

​    Detailed information on how to complete the forms, copies needed, and filing the documents at the court.  Download or print out the forms by order of reference in the instructions.​

Forms To Get A Default Judgment.  First, more than 35 days [45 days if your spouse was served outside California] have passed since you had your spouse served with the Petition For Dissolution Of Marriage Or Legal Separation.  Second, your spouse has NOT filed a Response And Request For Dissolution Of Marriage or Legal Separation.  If both conditions are met then complete the following forms:

Request to Enter Default-FL-165.pdf

Declaration for Default Judgment-FL-170.pdf

Property Declaration-FL-160.pdf

Property Declaration-Continuation-FL-161.pdf

Declaration Regarding Service of Disclosure Docs-FL-141.pdf

Income & Expense Declaration-FL-150.pdf


Spousal Support Order-FL-343.pdf

Attachment-MC-025-att 3.e.pdf

Property Order-FL-345.pdf

Property Order Attachment-Community Assets.pdf

Property Order Attachment-Community Debts.pdf

Property Order Attachment-Separate Property.pdf

Notice of Entry of Judgment-FL-190.pdf